Hi, I’m Dr. Heather, Naturopathic Doctor
I work with individuals who:
- Are looking for comprehensive health care that addresses the underlying cause of symptoms
- Want effective, evidence-based natural solutions for their health concerns
- Need help with symptoms that the conventional model has been unable to address
- Need help with management of chronic disease and/or minimizing side effects of drugs or surgery
- Want a transparent doctor-patient relationship
- Want additional support while weaning off of prescription medications
- Are motivated to make dietary and lifestyle changes
- Are willing to openly communicate about treatment options and whether or not symptoms are changing
- Are willing to learn how multiple factors (environment, trauma, age, food, stress, and emotions) play a role in the disease process
Comprehensive Naturopathic Care
Increase your Energy
Do you have low energy? Have you been diagnosed with a low functioning thyroid? Do you have issues staying asleep? Do you have a history of anemia? Are you a vegetarian or vegan? Do you have poor concentration? Are headaches interfering with your productivity?
Low energy and fatigue are symptoms that can caused by many conditions including poor digestion, hormonal imbalances, inflammation, insomnia, stress, anxiety, and more. Patients receive a thorough assessment and an individualized treatment plan to help improve energy, productivity, & focus.
Improve your Diet & Digestion
Do you experience heartburn? Are you constantly bloated? Do you avoid eating lunch at work because you’re afraid of what may happen? Have you been diagnosed with thyroid dysfunction? Has your gallbladder been removed? Do you feel “off” since your last vacation? Do you experience mild to moderate headaches?
Indigestion can be caused by poor diet, food intolerances and sensitivities, parasites, physiological changes, and other conditions. Patients receive comprehensive dietary assessments including food sensitivity testing, diet and symptom tracking, and physical assessments.
Balance your Hormones
Do you experience anxiety or depression throughout your menstrual cycle? Have you recently had a baby and feel low or more anxious than pre-baby? Are you experiencing skin breakouts? Are you planning on conceiving in the next year? Are you on the verge of menopause? Do your hot flashes interfere with your quality of life? Do you have an under-active thyroid? Do you have trouble losing weight?
We offer comprehensive hormone assessments including blood work, salivary testing, urine testing, and environmental exposure testing. Patients receive an individualized treatment plan.
Areas of Focus
Endocrine Health: PMS, PMDD, menopause, stress, irregular periods, PCOS, hypothyroid, hyperthyroid, diabetes
Gastrointestinal Health: Indigestion, bloating, constipation, IBS, IBD (Crohn’s, colitis)
Autoimmune Disease: Including hashimotos, psoriasis, celiac, lupus, rheumatoid arthritis
Brain Health: Brain fog, anxiety, depression, insomnia, dementia, ADD/ADHD
General Family Health & Wellness: common cold and flu, travel preparation, family planning
Hormone Testing (saliva, blood)
Thyroid Panel (routine, urine)
Food Sensitivity (+/- Candida)
Heavy Metals (hair, blood)
Organic Acid Testing
Fatty Acid Profile
Routine Urine Panel
FEEL energized, INCREASE productivity, IMPROVE vitality.
Dr. Heather provides a variety of services including health consultations, laboratory testing, acupuncture, and more.
This is your wellness tribe. Stay in the loop by joining my community newsletter.