Hi, I’m Dr. Heather Goldthorpe, Naturopathic Doctor
I work with individuals who:
- Are looking for comprehensive health care that addresses the underlying cause of symptoms
- Want non-invasive, evidence-based natural solutions for their health concerns
- Need help with symptoms that the conventional model has been unable to address
- Need help with management of chronic disease and/or minimizing side effects of drugs or surgery
- Want a transparent doctor-patient relationship
- Want additional support while weaning off of prescription medications
- Are motivated to make dietary and lifestyle changes
- Are willing to openly communicate about treatment options and whether or not symptoms are changing
- Are willing to learn how multiple factors (environment, trauma, age, food, stress, and emotions) play a role in the disease process
Comprehensive Naturopathic Care
Pregnancy preparation, prenatal & postpartum care
Are you planning on trying to conceive within the next year? Are you tracking your menstrual cycle? Are you looking for support coming off of BCP or an IUD?
Are you pregnant and looking for additional support? Have you recently had a baby?
Dr. Goldthorpe ND is here to support you with Naturopathic care through pregnancy preparation, fertility support,, prenatal and postpartum care. This includes running lab work, optimizing diet and lifestyle, and utilizing supplements where necessary.
Digestion & Skin
Do you experience heartburn? Are you constantly bloated? Do you avoid eating lunch at work because you’re afraid of what may happen? Have you been diagnosed with thyroid dysfunction? Has your gallbladder been removed? Have you been seeing new issue with your skin?
Indigestion & skin issues can be caused by poor diet, food intolerances and sensitivities, parasites, physiological changes, and other conditions. Patients receive comprehensive dietary assessments including food sensitivity testing, diet and symptom tracking, and physical assessments.
Hormones & Mood
Do you experience anxiety or depression throughout your menstrual cycle? Have you recently had a baby and feel low or more anxious than pre-baby? Are you experiencing skin breakouts? Are you on the verge of menopause? Do your hot flashes interfere with your quality of life? Do you have an under-active thyroid? Do you have trouble losing weight?
We offer comprehensive hormone assessments including blood work, salivary testing, urine testing, and environmental exposure testing. Patients receive an individualized treatment plan.
Endocrine/Hormone Health: From PMS to menopause, irregular periods, PCOS, hypothyroidism
Pregnancy Preparation, Prenatal & Postpartum care
Mood Support: Brain fog, anxiety, depression, ADD/ADHD
Gastrointestinal Health: Indigestion, bloating, constipation, IBS, IBD (Crohn’s, colitis)
General Family Health & Wellness: common cold and flu, travel preparation, family planning
Thyroid Panel (routine, urine)
Food Sensitivity (+/- Candida)
Heavy Metals (hair, blood)
Organic Acid Testing
Fatty Acid Profile
Routine Urine Panel
ProDerm Chemical Peels
Microneedling (Collagen Induction Therapy)
Ready to work with Dr. Goldthorpe?
Book your FREE 15-minute consultation.